Vegetation Control manages unwanted and nuisance vegetation in and around your landscape or commercial establishment. This is performed in an economical, expeditious, and environmentally conscious process with an approved product that is 100% NATURAL.
Who needs it?
- Driveways or patios that have weeds or grasses growing uncontrollably.
- Gardens that have been overcome with weeds and grasses and are in need of renovation.
- Lawns that require complete renovation in specific areas before continuing with over-seeding or top dressing.
- Noxious weeds such as ragweed or poison ivy.
- Right-of-ways or industrial lots.
- LawnSavers offers a season long program called Hard Surface Vegetation Control that allows our specialists to treat all hard surfaces at your property on each of your lawn care visits (after round one).
- Weeds and weed grasses are a nuisance whose seeds sneak into cracks and crevices in interlocking stone pathways or cracks in driveways. Our sprays target the leafy tissues with a 100% natural product that take skills back the plant.
- This does not include garden areas as the proximity to sensitive plants and the risk of injury is too great.
- Eliminates vegetation above ground and with repeated applications will kill the root systems.
- Please note that new plants may grow back from seeds and roots if cracks in pavement or interlock are not repaired, sanded and/or sealed properly.
- Spray treatment by a LawnSavers Plant Health Specialist to target areas.
- Individual visits starting at $69.00 + tax (per application).
- Season-long programs (for all hard surfaces) starting at $129.00 + tax are available for guaranteed season-long control.(with purchase of lawn care program)