Basic Lawn Maintenance Packages
LawnSavers provides “Lawns You Can Live On” TM
Our Basic LS Package includes the bare minimum requirements to keep a good lawn in good shape, and we include FREE SEA KELP Strengthening Bio Stimulant treatment to keep your lawn green & healthy. It includes:
5 VISIT PROGRAM (up to 10 services)
- Spring Ultra Slow-release Premium Polyon™ Granular Fertilizer
- Summer Ultra Slow-release Premium Polyon™ Granular Fertilizer
- Fall Nutrient Booster
- Spring Blanket Application of FIESTA® Weed Management*
- + BONUS Soil & Root INVIGORATOR™
- Fall targeted Application of FIESTA Weed Management* (applied spring & Fall when weeds are present to try and help reduce the overall incidence of weeds on your lawn. Our overall comprehensive program is the best way to ensure a green, thick & healthy lawn with less weeds!)
- 2 EXTRA targeted applications of FIESTA Weed Management where required
- FREE Chinch Bug Inspection
- FREE SEA KELP Strengthening Bio-Stimulant that reduces and aids in repairing damage from surface-feeding insects such as chinch bugs and increases plant cell wall strength. (additional treatment or repair may be required)
- FREE Plant Health Check on each visit
- One FREE Service Call
- FREE pH soil testing as required (when a pH problem is suspected)
- AIR MILES™ reward miles
With our basic lawn maintenance package, the price for 5 visits & up to 10 services, start at only $51 per visit*
* (for up to 1000 sq. ft. of actual front lawn area)
Prepay and Save 5%!
Basic Package Customers also receive:
- 10% off our highly recommended Aeration & ‘Full Lawn’ OverSeeding for a thicker healthier lawn!
- EARN BONUS AIR MILES with your purchase!
Time to get your lawn maintenance schedule in order. CONTACT US today,
* Applied in accordance within IPM guidelines, provincial and local by-laws. Program services may be altered or substituted to comply with provincial regulations and developments in organic & traditional technologies that provide for more effective control. Management is defined as the holistic processes employed to manage the incidence and numbers of weeds & turf damaging pests in order to promote a thicker, healthier and greener lawn. Total weed and insect pest control is neither reasonable nor practical to expect under Ontario provincial regulations and laws. Our Organic & Natural alternatives will provide a Thick, Green & Healthy lawn that you will love, Guaranteed, as long as we work together.
Here’s what Bert said on Google:
“I have had lawn maintenance by other companies for over 45 years. About three years ago LawnSavers was recommended to me by a friend. I have been very impressed with their general interest, communications, scheduled services, resulting reports and prompt follow-up to email or phone messages. I would recommend their services to anyone interested.”