Perimeter Insect Control
BEST Perimeter Insect Control
What is the best way to get rid of insects outside?
Perimeter Insect Control works to eliminate crawling insect issues on the outside of your home, and to help keep insects from entering inside your home.
Pests like to be indoors for the same reasons you do – warmth, food, water, shelter – and they have any number of ways to get inside. Because this service is exterior only, you won’t have to change your schedule to be home when the treatment is provided.
Who needs perimeter insect control?
- Customers who have earwigs, spiders, ants, pillbugs, crickets, mites, silverfish and other crawling insects that enter their homes from the outside.
How often do I need outdoor insect control?
- 5 times per year depending on severity. (May through October as bugs try to come inside for warmth
- A five-treatment program is recommended and provides the best value*.
(Free Service calls with prepayment)
What are the benefits of perimeter insect control?
- Prevents insects from entering the home.
- Some people are concerned with ants in particular getting into their food supply or pesky earwigs hiding in their belongings.
- It isn’t harmful to soil, flowers, bushes, or lawns.
What Our Clients Have to Say
“We want to thank LawnSavers for getting rid of the ant problem, this morning I cut the grass and weeded the back yard and no ant bites on me first time in 2 years, I know you still have to spray to maintain the ant problem, you guys did a fab job, next year we want to give our business to LawnSavers instead of weed man and the ant spray as well. Thank you, woo-hoo now we can have a party in our back yard”
– Fred C. Vaughan, ON
What is the insect control process?
- We treat a four to six-foot wide band around the perimeter of the home.
- We treat the lower outside walls and ground around your home (the treatment dries quickly and is not noticeable).
- The treatment enters all of the normal areas that insects congregate, as well as cracks and crevices they use to multiply and enter the home.
- $547 per season (5 visits, up to 2500 sq. ft. home) Pricing based on perimeter of home and structures
- *Protector Lawn Care Program customers Save more on your five-treatment package: SAVE $10 per treatment on our 5 treatment program (prepaid.)*