Career Opportunities in Vaughan/Toronto
Green Career Opportunities in Vaughan/Toronto
We are looking for talented people with positive attitudes and energy to join & enhance our team, and fulfill our Mission – “MAKE EM SAY WOW!”
Are you an ‘A-Player’ looking to grow or start your career?
Do YOU have a passion for the outdoors and living GREEN?
Are YOU exceptionally customer-service oriented and also understand the mantra, “Do what is right, not what is easy?
Are YOU accountable, driven by accomplishment and known for seeing things through to completion so the customer has a remarkable experience?
WE ARE CURRENTLY HIRING FOR THESE ‘GREEN COLLAR’ CAREERS:
We don’t want to work with boring people so make yourself stand out.
We’re knee-deep in the GREEN business – Organic Lawn & Tree Care.
Our methods embrace opportunities & developments in plant health care science, naturally allowing us to focus on environmentally sustainable ways to create & maintain healthier lawns & trees for a greener environment. In the winter, we provide full time work supporting our Professional Christmas Light and Decorating Service, enabling us to provide full-time careers for our employees. (Yay! NO SNOW-PLOWING!!)
We are conveniently located near Highway 400 & Highway 7, just off Jane Street in Vaughan (near the new Subway extension opening December 2017). Down the street is Vaughan Mills. We have free parking, easy access if coming from Toronto, with the TTC, YRT and VIVA stops right near the front door of our urban-themed open style office! Map link
We’re laser focused on hiring team mates with who care about their work, gives it their all and we appreciate them for it!
We are a fast-growing company that offers advancement from within and REAL, FULL-TIME career opportunities, (some PART-TIME positions available too).
WE’LL MAKE YOU SAY WOW! See what our team says (below)
Here’s how our team describes our culture:
- “A spirited and positive team-working environment (pet friendly!)”
- “Holy High-Tech Batman! You guys use more technology then my last company, and they were a tech company!”
- “We have been on the environmental, so-called “bandwagon” for over 25 years, so we’re way ahead of others.”
- We are: “professional but still laid back”, “fun people”.
- We offer: “Great Commission plan”, “The harder I work, the more I get paid”
- “Excellent ongoing skills training” (we’ll pay for ongoing education that enhances your performance).
- “Great training taught me how to sell and provide outstanding service”
- “A high level of employee appreciation that promotes work life balance”
- “individual rewards, incentives, commissions and recognition that is not just monetary“
- “I get to work independently and show off what I can do”
- “Easy-going and enjoyable” “The Christmas Decorating is fun, and I’m glad I get to help with that too, Its a nice break”