Tick Control & Prevention Service
- Should you be worried about ticks?
- Our season-long tick prevention treatment.
- Is the tick treatment safe?
- How much does tick extermination cost?
- How does the tick spray & prevention work?
- Do I need tick extermination?
Do you like spending time outside in the spring and summer? While your family and pets enjoy the great outdoors that is Ontario, ticks and fleas may be there too, waiting in the grass or bushes till an animal or human comes their way.
Should you be worried about Ticks?
Ticks are responsible for transmitting many diseases such as Lyme disease, Rocky Mountain spotted fever, Tick Paralysis and more. Of all arthropodic insects, ticks spread the largest array of disease-causing organisms.
Not all Ticks carry disease but there is no discernible way of knowing if the ticks in your area carry disease or not, which makes getting rid of ticks a top priority for people who want to spend their summers enjoying the outdoors.
Our Season-Long Flea and Tick Prevention Treatment
Ticks and Fleas can also enter homes, especially if there are bushes along the outside of the house. Closing any crevices or gaps and keeping grass cut short outside may discourage ticks from climbing along walls. The disposal of empty bird and rodent nesting materials is also important, as Ticks are often found in these animal structures.
Ticks also can get inside homes by hitchhiking inside on pets, people or attaching to our clothing.
In addition to helping with your Tick problem, we also help with outdoor Flea control included in our Flea & Tick Service, and we also offer spray programs to manage mosquitoes in your yard. When larger animals, such as, moles, mice, skunks, opossums and raccoons travel through your yard, they also leave behind disease-carrying droppings, and more importantly, these pests often can carry fleas and ticks that come along for the ride.
Is the tick treatment safe?
Our special, effective formula is proven to help kill ticks and control these annoying bugs so you can enjoy your backyard. This Tick Control program:
- Is kid & pet friendly
- Is applied by our Ontario licensed exterminators
- We only use products registered for use in Canada by Health Canada.
How Much Does Tick Treatment Cost?
Our Flea & Tick control package gives you relief all summer for a price of only $129+tax per flea/tick extermination treatment for lot sizes up to 10,000 square feet. Please contact us to get a quick, accurate quote for your property. (Save $10 per visit when on our Protector Package)
How Does the Tick Spray & Prevention Work?
To kill ticks, our treatment normally involves spraying your property and surrounding landscape (shrubbery, trees, long grass, under decks and other hot spots) with our special formula in the Spring and Late Summer (depending on the weather- amount of rainfall). Fleas are sprayed through the summer months.
Do I Need Tick Extermination?
The potential transmission of Lyme Disease is the most important reason why Tick Control and prevention is a necessity for homeowners, and why the cost for tick extermination treatment is worth it.
Getting rid of ticks from your yard will help reduce the chances of your pets getting a potential debilitating disease that can affect you your entire life.
For more information on Lyme Disease including Canada’s first Tick Removal kit for home use, Please visit: The G. Magnotta Foundation website.
How Can I Protect myself from ticks?
- Wear light coloured pants and long sleeved tops so you can spot them easier.
- Wear closed toe footwear and tuck your pants into your socks even if its not fashionable!
- Use insect repellants containing DEET
- Search your body for ticks after hikes or being outside in tick areas. Include your scalp, under arms, groin and back
- Remove attached ticks as soon as possible (get a tick kit from the The G. Magnotta Foundation website.
- Learn more here: https://www.york.ca/health/infectious-diseases-and-prevention/lyme-disease
Here’s what Anthony said on Google:
“LawnSavers, as the name implies, saved my lawn. Looking greener than I thought it ever could. All for pretty cheap. 5 stars for quality and customer service.”
Rating: 5/5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Check out our HomeStars reviews. Rated