Terms of Service for Lawn & Tree Care Services
Terms of Service for Lawn & Tree Care Services
We prefer to call this our Partnership Agreement, and with Partnership, success requires your Participation. LawnSavers offers its Lawn & Tree health care services to customers as a continuous service from year to year. This means that we will return as your partner each year to continue the services you have selected on an annual basis*. Plants require annual care, just like any living thing, in order to reach their optimum health.
Most importantly, LawnSavers works hard to communicate the message
“We can only be successful together, if you do your part, in partnership with us!” Please read these terms in their entirety as they govern our relationship together.
How To Get The Most out of Our Partnership
LawnSavers has been successfully providing Chemical-Pesticide-Free and IPM-based lawn care since our inception 33 YEARS ago. We always strive to find the safest and most effective options available on the market through research and ongoing testing. We are proud to say that we have a chemical free alternative available for the most common insect & broadleaf weed pests on turf and trees. Programs are priced based on total turfgrass area. LawnSavers is only liable to treat the lawn area corresponding to the price paid.
NO FINE PRINT – OUR PROMISE:
LawnSavers promises to work with you and do whatever it takes to ensure a beautiful lawn. On any of our package programs, we will thoroughly and properly perform our services as specified. If we do not perform any included service professionally and as specified, we will re-apply at no charge in an effort to give you a healthy lawn as we promised according to the service package you purchased. If we are unable to fulfill our part of the partnership agreement for any reason within our control, we will refund the cost of your last treatment.
This promise is based on the understanding that lawns are living plants that take time to grow & improve and require your effort in partnership. All lawns are different including your neighbours. Patience is important. Depending on the condition you give your lawn to us, and the level of care you contribute, it will likely take more than 1 year of growing to get a problem lawn back into shape. We can not accelerate applications as they are timed to occur in a sequence most beneficial to your plants and to do no harm.
No Lawn Care company can promise a completely Weed-Free lawn, however with proper mowing, watering, Participation by you in Partnership with us each season, we’ll be able to reduce your weeds & achieve a THICK GREEN & HEALTHY LAWN GUARANTEED!
Note: The only time your Guarantee will not apply is if:
- Your account is not kept in good standing.
- You do not follow your LawnSavers Specialist’s guidance and recommendations provided on each visit, which may include necessary service upgrades to treat identified problems and proper care.
(Most importantly: You must mow at least once a week & following our watering instructions routinely and consistently throughout the season).
If you do not follow our directions and Specialists advice and guidance that PRIMARILY INCLUDES frequent mowing at the correct height and consistent deep watering, and also sometimes include purchasing necessary services like overseeding, insect or grub controls to proactively combat or prevent pests. Applications may require several visits and does not guarantee 100% control; pest or animal damage may still occur.
Limit of Liability: Pest applications are not preventative, does not repair injured grass and is subject to proper and timely care. Limit of liability to LawnSavers is to re-apply the last application only.
LawnSavers Technical Team conducts trials and tests on all new seed available in the market each year and chooses only the best! We custom blend our seeds in order to provide you the best seed mixtures on the market, for a green & healthy lawn!
Our seed is the finest 100 % certified! That means our seed is specially selected to have:
- More vigorous growth characteristics
- Better, greener colour
- Better drought resistance
- Endophyte enhanced (chinch bugs don’t like to eat it!)
- Denser growth
- Increased germination
We will apply our seed at a very generous rate to help thicken your lawn & fill in bare spots. It is your responsibility to ensure the seed gets adequate moisture & proper care according to our instructions. Due to the nature of seed growth & the duty of care required by you, we can NOT guarantee the success of overseeding, but are willing to provide all the help & advice needed to help ensure the best results. Keep the seed moist and it will grow! OVERSEEDING IS NOT A LAWN REPAIR SERVICE, however LawnSavers can also help repair excessively thin & patchy lawns with our Lawn Renovation Program.
Preferred Customer Continuous Service Guarantee
Lawns are a collection of living organisms that require continuous care each season, year after year. LawnSavers Continuous Service Guarantee means we will return each year to care for and service your lawn as part of ongoing maintenance of your plants according to the program selected in the previous year.
*Please note that programs may be altered to comply with local & provincial bylaws and to allow for the substitution and use of newer product advancements to provide better results and improve your lawns overall health and appearance. *
- Guaranteed Savings for Pre-payment: Each Winter we will offer a preferred customer prepayment discount as long as you remain a customer; each and every year.
- Guaranteed Hassle Free Service: You enjoy our guaranteed convenient service that builds on the success of each year’s progress to give you a Green & Healthy Lawn Guaranteed with unlimited service calls within 48 business hours when subscribed to our Protector Package!
- Guaranteed Uninterrupted Service: Your lawn will be serviced each spring at the proper time even if you don’t wish to prepay. You will still receive your preferred customer prepayment reminder offers, but we’ll do the work and make sure services are not interrupted and service continues each season regardless of your billing preference at the lowest rate then in effect.
- Guaranteed Right to Cancel*: You can cancel this agreement at any time by phoning and speaking to a representative at least 24 hours before receiving service, emailing is not considered acceptable notice. We work hard to meet your expectations, if for some reason we are not, we fill fix it right away, just as long as you please let us know. If you decide to cancel service at any time, you will only need to pay for the services you received up to the day the request is received by us at the individual application price instead of the equal billing rates of your discounted bundled program minus any credit card fees. These rates do not include the significant savings in our bundles. Prepaid services interrupted by events beyond our control will receive a credit on account only.
- Money Back (Peace of mind) Guarantee: We make sure you will get the best value in the business, if you ever find a better offer for the same services, even after you take advantage of one of our preferred customer offers, we will still credit you the difference on your account! That way there is no risk to you.
You can Prepay before service begins and take advantage of a discounted price or pay for your service by equal payments throughout the year; for your convenience, we have several easy payment options: (please consider the environment by trying to use the online method to preserve paper)
- Online at any major bank
- By credit card on your secure account
- Online account access at lawnsavers.com
- Easy Pay by credit card on account after each service
Prepaid discounts are valid for pre-season payment and prepayments can not be refunded. Credit will remain on account. Interest is charged at a rate of 2% per month compounded (26.82% per annum)
Your personal information is sacred to LawnSavers. We will not sell or divulge your information to anyone. For more information please visit: https://lawnsavers.com/general-information/privacy-policy.html
* You can change or cancel services at anytime by calling us by phone or by providing written notice by mail and pay only for services received up until that point at regular individual service prices. Due to the intermittent nature of the Internet and junk mail filters, we can not guarantee that emails are always received. Your obligation is limited to the cost of services performed up to the time your written or phone cancellation is received by our staff. You can not add, modify or cancel services by leaving a voicemail.
We will provide you with at least one prepayment offer opportunity through the winter months reminding you of these terms with a special early payment discount at that time. We will also call or email ahead the day before the service is performed at the number or email address provided to us.
We also make sure to let you know on all of our invoices in regular size print that our service is continuous. LawnSavers goes above and beyond the accepted Best Business Practices as outlined by Landscape Ontario Horticultural Association.
When you decide to hire LawnSavers Plant Health Care Inc., We agree to provide services as written, and you explicitly consent to the terms our service is offered and to do your part to ensure success. LawnSavers endeavours to provide the most upfront comprehensive and best service in the market.