Our Deep-Root Fertilization Service provides nutrients through high-pressure soil injections into the root system of your trees and shrubs.
Helps your plants survive poor planting, poor soil, and recover from insect, disease and drought stress that rob your trees and shrubs of their health.
Who needs it?
- Customers whose trees or shrubs are not growing to their potential.
- Want healthier, more rapid, sturdier growth.
- Soil conditions are poor and nutrient deficient.
- Increase resistance to disease and insects (Preventative Plant Health)
- Spring or Late Fall.
- Only needs to be performed once each year.
- Done in Spring or Fall while a plant’s root system is storing and preparing reserves for bud production.
- This service provides for a faster Green-up, better colour, increased root growth, more vigorous and healthy growth, more blooms, and increased insect and disease resistance.
- Increase the strength and vitality of your plants.
- Colour, root-growth, vigour, insect and disease resistance, more blooms, stronger stems.
- Our Truck-mounted system and Plant Health Specialists deliver a series of high-pressure soil injections into the root system of your plants.
- We use only the highest quality, slow-release fertilizer solution.
- Individual trees starting from $69.95 each and up. (depending on size)
- Full Service starts at $99.95 and up for small properties up to 40′ wide and average depth. (all trees and shrubsO