Our Deep-Root Fertilization Service provides nutrients through high-pressure soil injections into the root system of your trees and shrubs. This service differs from light surface feedings with granular slow release fertilizers, or less thorough methods.
Helps your plants survive poor planting, poor soil, and recover from insect, disease and drought stress that rob your trees and shrubs of their health.
Who needs it?
- Customers whose trees or shrubs are not growing to their potential.
- Want healthier, more rapid, sturdier growth.
- Soil conditions are poor and nutrient deficient.
- Increase resistance to disease and insects (Preventative Plant Health)
- Spring or Late Fall.
- Only needs to be performed once each year.
- Done in Spring or Fall while a plant’s root system is storing and preparing reserves for bud production.
- This service provides for a faster Green-up, better colour, increased root growth, more vigorous and healthy growth, more blooms, and increased insect and disease resistance.
- Increase the strength and vitality of your plants.
- Colour, root-growth, vigour, insect and disease resistance, more blooms, stronger stems.
- Our Truck-mounted system and trained Plant Health Specialists deliver a series of high-pressure soil injections into the root system of your plants.
- We use only the highest quality, slow-release fertilizer solution.
- Individual trees starting from $89.95 each and up. (minimum- depending on size)
- Full Service starts at $179.95 and up for smaller properties up to 40′ wide, average depth and average amount of trees and shrubs.
Mature properties are custom priced based on size of trunks DBH (Diameter at breast height) and number of trees.
- Call our Customer Success Advisors today, we can normally assess over the phone through a conversation and our advanced satellite imagery.